In accordance with CDC guidelines, we recommend that all individuals, whether fully vaccinated or not, wear a mask while indoors. Effective 9/15/2021, revised 10/27/2021 –
- All junior participants (under 18) and adults who are indoors with junior participants (coaches, parents, spectators, officials, etc.) must wear a mask. This is due to the low percentage of youth, ages 12-17, who are vaccinated and the inability of anyone under 12 to be vaccinated.
- All employees not fully vaccinated must wear a mask whenever in an RVC facility. This includes referees, front desk staff, and café staff. We strongly recommend that all employees wear a mask when in a customer-facing role (i.e., referees, front desk staff, and café).
If an exposure occurs, the following CDC recommended guidelines will be followed –
- Exposed participant(s) must quarantine if they have been in close contact(within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless they have been fully vaccinated.
- Other participants who may have been exposed (teams, teammates, etc.) will be notified of potential exposure.
- People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 5-7 days after their exposure, even if they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.
- After quarantine,
- Watch for symptoms until 14 days after exposure.
- If you have symptoms, immediately self-isolate and contact your local public health authority or healthcare provider.