The Richmond Volleyball Club collects the following types of personal information: names, postal and email addresses, employment info and phone numbers.
The Richmond Volleyball Club will use your personal information only for the purpose for which it was submitted, such as replying to inquiries/special requests, notification of forfeits, acceptance or denial into a league/tournament and processing billing and business requests related to program participation. Your email address is also used to receive our once-a-month eNewsletter, online board of directors voting, annual membership survey and, on rare occasions, a special offer from a sponsor. At any time you may add or remove your name from our mailing list by using the link found at the bottom of an email, contacting us or by calling 804-358.3000.
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, you may log in to our website and review or update your information at any time.
We do not sell our mail or email lists. Our web site is not set up to track, collect, or distribute personal information nor does it employ any form of tracking or cookies.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
The official Richmond Volleyball Club (RVC)™ social media outlets, such as but not limited to the following, are online venues where members and others can learn about some of the great things happening at the club.
We encourage people to post, comment, and interact with others, and expect that remarks will be on-topic and respectful of the rights and opinions of others. Please note that all posts on RVC accounts are moderated online discussions and not a public forum.
By posting a comment or material of any kind on an RVC sponsored site, the user hereby agrees to the terms and conditions set forth below. Before commenting or including content, you agree to not:
- Post material that is racist, sexist, abusive, profane, hateful, violent, obscene, or pornographic
- Post anything that advocates illegal activity
- Post material that infringes on copyright
- Post phone numbers, email addresses, or anything else for members or others that would violate their privacy
- Post material that contains falsehoods
- Post material that is off-topic (not relating to RVC or volleyball)
- Post material selling products or promoting commercial, political, or other ventures unless documented approved received by RVC
- Libel, incite, threaten, or make ad hominem attacks
- Post material from impersonated profiles
- Post multiple items or duplicate information (from any one person or multiple people)
- All content and posts are also bound by the Terms and Community Guidelines for each service:
RVC reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that violate these Terms and Conditions
- Remove any communications posted regardless of whether such communications violate these standards
- Ban future posts or block users who violate these Terms and Conditions
- Remove capability from the public to post or comment on RVC’s official sites
Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of RVC. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or about the content posted on one of our social media sites, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHOTOGRAPHY PERMISSION POLICY
Periodically, Richmond Volleyball Club takes photographs and video of players, coaches, and visitors for use in promotional materials and marketing purposes. With your membership and entry to RVC, you give permission for the recording of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents. You grant the RVC all rights to use these still or moving images for educational, promotional, advertising and other purposes which advance the overall mission of RVC. All rights to the photographs and video belong to Richmond Volleyball Club. Please notify the office at 804-358-3000 if you do not consent to this policy.
WEB SITE SECURITY
Rest assured, your security and privacy are important to us. We take great care in protecting your information by using SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption – the strongest on the market – to ensure your privacy and security in all transactions with our company.
We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit card payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. This online payments diagram shows how it works.
The Richmond Volleyball Club does not store credit card information on our servers.