RVC City League
The RVC City League is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment without having to join USAV and travel. Having tournaments locally will not only give our athletes great practice and competition, but also save time and money on travel. Our City League will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. The RVC City League Teams will practice one night a week and compete in local tournaments on Saturdays starting in February.
Registration for the 2016-2017 season is closed.
CITY LEAGUE TOURNAMENT DATES (all tournaments at at West except for 4/22 & 4/29)
- February 4 (cancelled)
- February 11 – Results
- February 25 – Results
- March 4 – Results
- March 18 – Results
- April 1 – Results
- April 22 (WEST– this is a change) – Results
- April 29 (All Day Tournament at North) – Schedule
*Click on the date to see schedule and results
CITY LEAGUE TRAINING CLINIC DATES
Must register for each one your athlete plans to attend. Please click link next to date to sign up for that clinic.
- January 13
- January 20
- January 27
- February 24
- March 10
- March 24
- April 7 Click Here to Register
City League General Information:
- Season will run January – April.
- Practice 1 night a week, competition on Saturdays (no Saturday practices)
- Saturday tournaments will consist of a three team pool (each team will play two matches and ref one). They will have a start time of either 9am or 1pm.
- Team Fee $325 (this is in addition to the $215 registration fee)
- Friday Skill Clinics will be offered throughout the season for no additional fee (on weeks with no Saturday matches)
- Team registration fee includes a RVC Membership. Benefits include:
- FREE open gyms at RVC North Wednesdays and Fridays (4-5:45pm)
- Discounts on private lessons
- Discounts on summer camp
Scorekeeping and Reffing Information
Click here for the USA Volleyball Officials Training Videos (you do not have to take them for credit).
- Recommended videos:
- Referee: Junior First Referee, Junior Second Referee, Junior Signals, Net & Center Line Rules, Net Play, Critical Rules & Interpretations, Junior Line Judge
- Scorekeeper: Scoring Basics Non-deciding Set, Scoring – Deciding Set, Critical Rules & Interpretations, Libero Control
RVC will no longer be mailing monthly statements for the 2017 season. As part of our new web site, you may login, view and pay your account online at your convenience. Instructions for logging in to the website are located at the bottom of the home page. Once you login, you will look in the menu under “Member Area” and access “My Account.” This will show you a list of charges and indicate the amount due. Then, you may pay your balance using a credit card. If you have more than one junior player, each account is handled separately. You will need to indicate which account you want to access when you log in. You will be prompted by the system to choose one. The City League team fee of $325 will be due by February 1, 2017. Should you not wish to pay online, we will accept checks and cash in the office or sent to us in the mail. As usual, there will be $25 late fee added to accounts that have no payments made during the month and a 1% interest fee for any balance carried over.