The City League is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment without having to join USAV and travel. Having tournaments locally will not only give our athletes great practice and competition, but also save time and money on travel. Our City League will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. The City League teams will practice one night a week and compete in local tournaments on Saturdays starting in February.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM, USE THE “SIGN UP” LINK ON THE TOP MENU.
- If you are a RETURNING player, login to your account and hit “sign-up”. Please select the ” Junior City League” tab and then make sure all the information is still correct. Hit “Next” until you come to the payment page.
- If you are a NEW player. Hit the “sign-up” button on the tool bar and insert the players information. You will be sent a member number and password to your email. Once you have that info, login using those credentials. Once you are logged in, hit the “sign-up” button one more time. You will be prompted to enter additional information. Please also make sure you have selected the “Junior City League” tab at the top of the page. Continue on until you reach the payment page.
- City League Parents Meeting – November 15, 2017 6pm – NORTH
- Registration is open through December 4, 2017
- City League Placement day is December 9, 2017 10:00am – 12:30pm
CITY LEAGUE TOURNAMENT DATES
To Be Determined
CITY LEAGUE TRAINING CLINIC DATES
To Be Determined
- Boys & Girls City League informational flyer.
- Season will run January – April.
- Practice 1 night a week, competition on Saturdays (no Saturday practices)
- Saturday tournaments will consist of a three team pool (each team will play two matches and ref one). They will have a start time of either 9am or 1pm.
- Team Fee $350 (this is in addition to the $110 registration fee)
- Friday Skill Clinics will be offered throughout the season for no additional fee (on weeks with no Saturday matches)
- Team registration fee includes a RVC Membership. Benefits include:
- FREE open gyms at RVC North Monday- Friday (5:00-5:45pm)
- Discounts on private lessons
- Discounts on summer camp
SCOREKEEPING & REFEREE INFORMATION
Click here for the USA Volleyball Officials Training Videos (you do not have to take them for credit).
- Recommended videos:
- Referee: Junior First Referee, Junior Second Referee, Junior Signals, Net & Center Line Rules, Net Play, Critical Rules & Interpretations, Junior Line Judge
- Scorekeeper: Scoring Basics Non-deciding Set, Scoring – Deciding Set, Critical Rules & Interpretations, Libero Control
RVC will no longer be mailing monthly statements for the 2018 season. As part of our new web site, you may login, view and pay your account online at your convenience. Instructions for logging in to the website are located at the bottom of the home page. Once you login, you will look in the menu under “Member Area” and access “My Account.” This will show you a list of charges and indicate the amount due. Then, you may pay your balance using a credit card. If you have more than one junior player, each account is handled separately. You will need to indicate which account you want to access when you log in. You will be prompted by the system to choose one. The City League team fee of $325 will be due by February 1, 2018. Should you not wish to pay online, we will accept checks and cash in the office or sent to us in the mail. As usual, there will be $25 late fee added to accounts that have no payments made during the month and a 1% interest fee for any balance carried over.