RVC’s Competitive Junior Program consists of Travel teams (National, Zonal, State, Metro or Regional) and Non-travel (City) teams. If you are interested in signing up for the program, follow the steps below.
- Review the following policies and procedures:
- Log in (or if it’s your first time, create a new account) and select the Sign Up option from the menu. Enter all necessary information and complete the payment of $215.
- Parent and child must either attend an in-house registration session on Saturday, November 12 from 1-2:30 at RVC North, OR come into the office by December 2nd. Parents must attend to sign required documents and children need to attend for uniform sizing & physical testing. PCs will be available for you to sign-up online, however, we suggest that you register online prior to attending the registration session to avoid waiting in long lines.
- Attend all appropriate tryout sessions.
- For addition information, you may review the Boys Travel Team Informational Flyer, Girls Travel Team Informational Flyer or City Team Information Flyer