RVC Junior’s Travel Program consists of many different level of teams (National, Zonal, State, Metro or Regional). If you are interested in signing up to tryout for one of these teams, please read below.
- Review the following policies and procedures:
- 2018 Player / Parent Handbook (coming soon)
- 2018 Player / Parent Contract (coming soon)
- 2018 Financial Contract (coming soon)
- 2018 USAV Medical Release form (coming soon)
- Starting September 18, 2017 you can log in (or if it’s your first time, create a new account) and select the Sign Up option from the menu. Enter all necessary information and complete the payment of $225.
- Parent and child must either attend an in-house registration session on Sunday, October 1st or Saturday, October 7th. Parents must attend to sign required documents and children need to attend to get tryout shirt and do their physical testing. PCs will be available for you to sign-up online, however, we suggest that you register online prior to attending the registration session to avoid waiting in long lines.
- Attend all appropriate tryout sessions.
- For addition information, you may review the Boys Travel information flyer or Girls Travel informational flyer.