Player / Parent Info
Competitive Junior Travel Players ages 11-18 are encouraged to tryout for our Travel teams (Metro, Regional, State, Zonal, and National). These teams are geared towards our most elite level players who have a huge passion for the sport. They have a desire to be one of the top players at the high school level and want to take their abilities to the next level (collegiate). Our State, Metro and Regional teams practice 2x a week and compete locally within Richmond or the State, our Zonal and National teams practice 3x a week and travel nationally. We expect players to be fully committed as they grow older into 17s and 18s. We will begin to create the competitive mindset to win. Goals will be set and athletes will be held accountable for achievements. We stress teamwork and desire to win and to be competitive within themselves.
If you are interested in signing up to tryout for one of these teams, please do the following:
- Review the following policies and procedures & :
- Starting September 18, 2017, you may register online for this program! Simply log in (or if it’s your first time, create a new account) and select the Sign Up option from the menu. Enter all necessary information (with regard to the participant) and complete the payment of $225.
- Plan to attend the Parent Information Meeting September 27 at 7:00pm at RVC-North. This meeting will update you to any new changes to prior policies and help you learn the ropes if you are new to the program.
- Parent and child must either attend an in-house registration session on Sunday, October 1st or Saturday, October 7. Parents must attend in order to sign required documents (Medical Release & Financial Contract) and children need to attend to get tryout shirt, perform physical testing, and pick up raffle tickets. PCs will be available for you to sign-up online, however, we suggest that you register online prior to attending the registration session to avoid waiting in long lines.
- Attend all appropriate tryout sessions.
- For addition information, you may review the Boys Travel information flyer or Girls Travel informational flyer.
All Travel team players are required to have a USAV Membership:
- If you had a USAV membership at any time, please use this link: Returning Members
- If you’ve never had a USAV membership, please use this link: New members
As part of this web site, you may login, view and pay your account online at your convenience. Instructions for logging in to the website are located at the bottom of the home page. Once you login, you will look in the menu under “Member Area” and access “My Account.” This will show you a list of charges and indicate the amount due. Then, you may pay your balance using a credit card. If you have more than one junior player, each account is handled separately. You will need to indicate which account you want to access when you log in. You will be prompted by the system to choose one. You will be sent an email reminder on the first of each month and your payment is due by the first of the following month. Should you not wish to pay online, we will accept checks and cash in the office or sent to us in the mail. As usual, there will be $25 late fee added to accounts that have no payments made during the month and a 1% interest fee for any balance carried over.