Volunteers are needed for our 2016 Summer Programs!
Click on each link for more information:
- Please click HERE to volunteer for our Henrico PAL summer camp (July 5th-6th) at the Richmond Volleyball Club
- Please click HERE to volunteer for our JumpStart summer clinics, Sundays in June and July at the Henrico East End Rec Center
The Richmond Volleyball Club has worked with the following organizations:
- Henrico Police Athletic League
- Henrico County Parks and Rec
- Peter Paul Development Center
- Anna Julia Cooper Episcopal School
Richmond Volleyball Club has developed its own outreach program JumpStart. JumpStart is a new, FREE developmental program for students in the community who are not familiar with the sport of volleyball.
The Richmond Volleyball Club is a nonprofit organization dedicated to developing athletes of all ages for amateur volleyball competition. The purpose of RVC is to promote interest in the sport of volleyball, provide training in the skills and techniques of volleyball, and foster teamwork, sportsmanship and an appreciation for health and wellness.