RVC Juniors Beach Volleyball Camp
2017 CAMP INFORMATION
- June 18-20, 2017
- Sunday 3-6PM, Monday & Tuesday 9AM-Noon at Pouncey Tract Park (4747 Pouncey Tract Road)
- Open to boys and girls ages 13 and up
- $135 fee for a 3-day, half-day camp
- Registration: open!
- Download form and mail in with payment
- Weather Policy: Camp is held rain or shine! In the case of rain, please show up at the facility. Camp may go as scheduled or delayed until the rain subsides. There will be a judgement call on-site. In the event of forecasted extreme weather (hurricane, tornado, lightening storm), you will be contacted with “change-of-plan” information.
- Skills training.
- Game play and strategy.
- Tournament on day three.
- Training from Division 1 Beach Coach, David Fischer of UNCW.
COACH DAVID FISCHER
David Fischer joined the UNC Wilmington coaching staff for the 2015-16 indoor and beach volleyball seasons. He came to UNCW following three seasons as the head beach volleyball coach at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. A native of Santa Barbara, California, Fischer worked with the UCSB program under legendary head coach Kathy Gregory. He also served as head coach at Oxnard College for three seasons in the competitive California Junior College system.
Fischer is a graduate of Stanford where he was on the Cardinal volleyball team as an outside hitter. In 1992, Stanford reached the finals of the NCAA tournament in Muncie, Indiana. Following graduation, he played professionally on the AVP tour and several satellite tours, both in the U.S. and abroad.