Middle School League
For 7th-9th Graders
The Middle School League is designed to provide an opportunity for boys and girls who do not have a school team to practice and compete in the fall. It is designed for the athlete with prior volleyball experience. Directed by RVC coaches, our Middle School League will focus on development and team concepts. If your son/daughter is a beginner, we recommend our Jumpin’ Juniors program.
The Middle School League teams for 7th-9th graders will practice one night a week all season long and Saturdays in September. Starting in October, the teams will have competition dates on Saturdays. The season will conclude with an end of season tournament.
- Register online or download a registration form. Deadline to register is September 6, 2017.
- Team Fee: $ 325 (includes t-shirt, practices and competition)
- 2017 Team Placement Day: Saturday, September 9th 10am-12pm
- Paid RVC Coaches
- 1st Team Practice: Saturday, September 16th for all teams.
- Weeknight practices begin the week of September 19th, teams will practice either on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- Teams will play 2 matches on Saturdays starting in October. Season will conclude with an End of Season tournament on November 11th.