RVC Middle School League
The League is designed to provide an opportunity for boys and girls who do not have a school team to practice and compete in the fall. It is designed for the athlete with prior volleyball experience. Directed by RVC Coaches, our Middle School League will focus on development and team concepts. If your son/daughter is a beginner, we recommend our Jumpin’ Juniors Program.
The Middle School Teams consisting of 7th-9th graders will practice one night a week all season long and Saturdays in September. Starting in October, the teams will have competition dates on Saturdays. The season will conclude with an end of season tournament.
Fall 2016 Season Details
- Registration – click HERE for on-line registration or download a paper registration form HERE (register by August 30, 2016)
- Team Fee: $ 325 (includes t-shirt, practices and competition)
- 2016 Team Placement Day: Saturday, September 10th 10am-12pm
- No practice or competition on November 5th due to USAV tryouts
- Paid RVC Coaches
- 1st Team Practice: Saturday, September 17th for all teams.
- Weeknight practices begin the week of September 19th, teams will practice either on Mondays or Thursdays.
- Teams will play 2 matches on Saturdays starting in October. Season will conclude with an End of Season tournament on November 12th.
website updated 5/31/16