The Middle School League is expanding to 5th and 6th graders! It is designed to offer boys and girls an opportunity to play and compete in the fall. Designed with the younger volleyball player in mind, the Middle School League provides a smaller team and court to allow for more touches on the volleyball. The League will focus on skill development and team play, winning is not the ultimate goal.
The Middle School League Teams for 5th and 6th graders will practice one night a week and Saturdays in September. Starting in October, the teams will have competition dates on Saturdays.
- Registration – click HERE for on-line registration or download a paper registration form HERE (register by August 30, 2016)
- September 17th – October 29th, 2016
- Team Fee: $235 (includes t-shirt, practices and competition)
- Play or practice on Saturday’s throughout the season and one night during the week (either Wednesdays or Fridays).
- Volunteer coaches needed, sign-up today! Coaches receive a free RVC membership.
- First practice for all teams is Saturday, September 17th (10am-12pm)
- Weeknight practices will begin the week of September 19th
- Starting in October, teams will compete in 2 matches per Saturdays during the season.
website updated 5/31/16