The Richmond Volleyball Club in cooperation with Henrico County Division of Recreation and Parks is offering a Jumpin’ Juniors program for boys and girls between the ages of 7-14. Jumpin’ Juniors is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment. Our program will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. Offered twice a year, our fall and winter/spring sessions will place all of our athletes on teams for skill instruction and team play.
- No try-out necessary
- Lower nets and lightweight volleyballs
- Athletes will either practice or play on Sunday afternoons at RVC North (2921 Byrdhill Rd).
- T-shirt uniform included in team fee
- Financial assistance available, click here for more information.
Winter/Spring Season 2017
- February 26 Schedule
- March 12**
- March 26
- April 9
- April 30
All tournaments are from 1-4pm.
** March 12 was an originally scheduled to NOT have Jumpin Juniors. Due to a last minute change in events at RVC we are now making this a game day. The games for this day will be 2:30-5:30pm. Please make sure to note in your schedule a later start time on March 12.
Click Here to see what court your team is practicing on.
- January 29
- February 5
- February 12
- February 19
- March 5
- March 19 (Picture Day)
- April 2
- April 23
April 16 – Easter
Fall Season 2017
FALL SEASON DETAILS:
- On-line or paper registration will begin summer 2017
- Registration closes early September, or when the program is full. Register early, Jumpin’ Juniors does fill up!
- Fall 2017 Season Schedule: September – November
- Team fees $185 (includes t-shirt uniform, RVC Fall membership)
- Teams practice 12-2pm or 2:30-4:30pm.
Click here to sign-up for our newsletter to stay up to date on future programs, registration deadlines, etc.