The Richmond Volleyball Club in cooperation with Henrico County Division of Recreation and Parks is offering a Jumpin’ Juniors program for boys and girls between the ages of 7-14. Jumpin’ Juniors is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment. Our program will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. Offered three times a year, our fall, winter and spring sessions will place all of our athletes on teams for skill instruction and team play.
- No try-out necessary
- Lower nets and lightweight volleyballs
- Athletes will either practice or play on Sunday afternoons
- Wear athletic clothing and bring a water bottle
- T-shirt uniform included in team fee
- Financial assistance available, click here for more information.
Everyone should attend the first day of practice. Team assignments are not compiled until registration is closed. We do our very best to have teams and coaches assigned 7 days prior to the first practice. Once teams are complete, coaches will begin notifying players via email of their court assignments for their first practice.
FALL 2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- On-line or paper registration is open!
- Registration closes early September, or when the program is full. Register early, Jumpin’ Juniors does fill up!
- Fall 2017 Season Schedule: September 10 – November 12
- Team fees $195 (includes t-shirt uniform, RVC Fall membership)
- Teams practice 12-2pm or 2:30-4:30pm.