The Richmond Volleyball Club in cooperation with Henrico County Division of Recreation and Parks is offering a Jumpin’ Juniors program for boys and girls between the ages of 7-14. Jumpin’ Juniors is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment. Our program will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. Offered twice a year, our fall and winter/spring sessions will place all of our athletes on teams for skill instruction and team play.
- No try-out necessary
- Lower nets and lightweight volleyballs
- Athletes will either practice or play on Sunday afternoons at RVC North (2921 Byrdhill Rd).
- Wear athletic clothing and bring a water bottle.
- T-shirt uniform included in team fee
- Financial assistance available, click here for more information.
Everyone should attend the first day of practice. Team assignments are not compiled until registration is closed. We do our very best to have teams and coaches assigned 7 days prior to the first practice. Once teams are complete, coaches will begin notifying players via email of their court assignments for their first practice.
Winter/Spring Season 2017
All tournaments are from 1-4pm.
** March 12 was an originally scheduled to NOT have Jumpin Juniors. Due to a last minute change in events at RVC we are now making this a game day. The games for this day will be 2:30-5:30pm. Please make sure to note in your schedule a later start time on March 12.
Click Here to see what court your team is practicing on.
- January 29
- February 5
- February 12
- February 19
- March 5
- March 19 (Picture Day)
- April 2
- April 23
April 16 – Easter
Fall Season 2017
FALL SEASON DETAILS:
- On-line or paper registration is open!
- Registration closes early September, or when the program is full. Register early, Jumpin’ Juniors does fill up!
- Fall 2017 Season Schedule: September 10 – November 12
- Team fees $195 (includes t-shirt uniform, RVC Fall membership)
- Teams practice 12-2pm or 2:30-4:30pm.
Click here to sign-up for our newsletter to stay up to date on future programs, registration deadlines, etc.