Middle School League 5th-6th Graders
Middle School League for 5th – 6th Graders is designed to get younger volleyball players more experience and touches on the volleyball. Created with the younger player in mind, this volleyball league has lower nets, smaller courts, and lighter than normal volleyballs – all to help players with proper skill development and confidence on the court. Matches will be played 4 on 4 with only 9 players on a roster again helping promote more touches on the volleyball per player – winning is not the ultimate goal. Each team is run by a parent volunteer with an RVC master coach leading practices and drills.
FALL 2019 – Middle School League 5th-6th Grade
- Registration open June 3, 2019
- Season will run September 14 – November 2
- Team Fee: $255 (includes t-shirt, practices and competition)
- Co-ed teams of 9 players
- No tryouts
- Play 4 on 4 on shorter court with lighter ball and lower nets
- Volunteer coaches needed, sign-up today! Coaches receive a free RVC membership.
- All practices will take place at Stonebridge Gym (200 Karl Linn Drive, N Chesterfield, VA 23225)
- First practice is Saturday, September 14 from 9-11 AM. Other Saturday practices will be September 21 and 28 from 9-11 AM
- Starting September 16, practice Monday nights at Stonebridge Gym (N. Chesterfield) from 6 – 8 PM
- All Matches will take place at Byrdhill Gym (2921 Byrdhill Rd, Henrico, VA 23228)
- Saturday matches are from 9 AM – 1 PM on October 5, 12, 19, and November 2.
- No matches on October 26