Middle School League 5th-6th Graders
Middle School League for 5th – 6th Graders is designed to get younger volleyball players more experience and touches on the volleyball. Created with the younger player in mind, this volleyball league has lower nets, smaller courts, and lighter than normal volleyballs – all to help players with proper skill development and confidence on the court. Matches will be played 4 on 4 with only 9 players on a roster again helping promote more touches on the volleyball per player – winning is not the ultimate goal. Each team is run by a parent volunteer with an RVC master coach leading practices and drills.
FALL 2020 – Middle School League 5th-6th Grade
- Season will run September 14 – November 7
- Team Fee: $280 (includes t-shirt, practices and competition)
- Co-ed teams of 9 players
- No tryouts
- Play 4 on 4 on shorter court with lighter ball and lower nets
- Volunteer coaches needed, sign-up today!
- Coaches receive a free RVC membership.
- Coaches must attend a coaches meeting before the first day of practices (September 14) from 5-6 PM
- All practices will take place at Stonebridge Gym (200 Karl Linn Drive, N Chesterfield, VA 23225)
- Starting September 14, team will practice Monday nights from 6 – 8 PM
- Saturday practices, September 19, 26, October 17 from 9-11 AM
- All Matches will take place at Byrdhill Gym (2921 Byrdhill Rd, Henrico, VA 23228)
- Saturday matches are from 9 AM – 1 PM on October 3, 24, 31, and November 7.
- No matches on October 10
Need Help Registering?
The PDF document below will give you step by step instructions on how to create a profile on Sports Connect (formerly named Blue Sombrero) and register for Jumpin’ Juniors.Directions for Registering
Note: This system is for junior developmental programs only and will not be used for the 2020-2021 Junior Travel Season. Registration for Travel will be the same as last year.