Middle School League 5th-6th Graders
For 5th & 6th Graders
The Middle School League is designed to offer boys and girls an opportunity to play and compete in the fall. Designed with the younger volleyball player in mind, the Middle School League provides a smaller team and court to allow for more touches on the volleyball. The league will focus on skill development and team play — winning is not the ultimate goal.
The Middle School League teams for 5th and 6th graders will practice one night a week and also on Saturdays in September. Starting in October, the teams will have competition dates on Saturdays.
- Registration has closed for the fall 2018 season
- September 15th – October 27th, 2018
- Team Fee: $255 (includes t-shirt, practices and competition)
- Play or practice on Saturday’s throughout the season and practices on Monday nights.
- Volunteer coaches needed, sign-up today! Coaches receive a free RVC membership.
- Games and practices will be at the new Stonebridge facility (Chesterfield)
- First practice for all teams is Saturday, September 15th (10am-12pm)
- Weeknight practices will be on Mondays beginning the week of September 17th
- Starting in October, teams will compete in 2 matches per Saturdays during the season.