Middle School League 5th-6th Graders
Middle School League for 5th – 6th Graders is designed to get younger volleyball players more experience and touches on the volleyball. Created with the younger player in mind, this volleyball league has lower nets, smaller courts, and lighter than normal volleyballs – all to help players with proper skill development and confidence on the court. Matches will be played 4 on 4 with only 9 players on a roster again helping promote more touches on the volleyball per player – winning is not the ultimate goal. Each team is run by a parent volunteer with an RVC master coach leading practices and drills.
FALL 2021 – Middle School League 5th-6th Grade
- Season will run September 13 – November 6
- Team Fee: $325 (includes t-shirt, practices and competition)
- Co-ed teams of 9 players
- No tryouts
- Play 4 on 4 on shorter court with lighter ball and lower nets
- Volunteer coaches needed. – no experience necessary. If selected to coach, the child’s registration will be refunded after the season starts. (if interested, fill out the volunteer form when registering player)
- Coaches must attend a coaches meeting to be held 8/29/2021 from 2-4p.
- All practices will take place at Stonebridge Gym (200 Karl Linn Drive, N Chesterfield, VA 23225)
- First practice is September 13th and each Monday from 6-7:30. All the teams will practice together.
- Saturday practices, September 18, October 2 & October 9th from 9:30-11 AM OR 11-12:30pm.
- All Matches will take place at Byrdhill Gym (2921 Byrdhill Rd, Henrico, VA 23228)
- Saturday matches are from 9 AM – 1 PM on October 16, 23, 30, and November 6.
Need Help Registering?
The PDF document below will give you step by step instructions on how to create a profile on Sports Connect (formerly named Blue Sombrero) and register for Jumpin’ Juniors.Directions for Registering
Note: This system is for junior developmental programs only and will not be used for the 2020-2021 Junior Travel Season. Registration for Travel will be the same as last year.