In order to help players learn and improve skills, Richmond Volleyball Club is dedicated to offering quality instruction for players 12 and up. Individual and group instruction focus on a variety of skills, including passing, setting, hitting, blocking and serving. With a wealth of coaching experience at all levels, our coaching staff is able to provide instruction in an individual or group setting on all aspects of volleyball.
Instructors who have chosen to give lessons have added their availability to Esoft which will appear as blue blocks on Esoft. If there is not availability posted in Esoft, then there is not an instructor available. Questions about private instruction may be sent to email@example.com.
NOTE: Lessons must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Esoft will not allow for same day reservations.
Private Lesson (1 player)
$200 ($25 savings)
$335 ($40 savings)
$660 ($90 savings)
$240 ($30 savings)
$400 ($50 savings)
$790 ($110 savings)
Guidelines for Private Instruction Sessions
All participants must book and pay through Esoft prior to the lesson and either bring, or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a signed COVID-19 waiver prior to the lesson. No player will be allowed to participate without a waiver on file. Before the lesson begins, player and parent will be asked 3 screening questions:
- Have you felt sick within the last 14 days?
- Have you been around someone who has been sick within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside of the Virginia within the last 14 days?
Any affirmative answer will require the lesson be cancelled and no refund will be given. Please support our efforts to keep our participants and staff safe and well by following these guidelines.
- There must be an adult with every participant. This adult must maintain at least a 6-foot distance from the court and the coach.
- Player must use hand sanitizer on hands and forearms before lesson begins and will need to bring own sanitizer. We also recommend that the player sanitize their hands and forearms after the lesson as well.
- Coaches will be required to wear a mask or facial covering and to sanitize their hands and arms as well.
- Please do your best to avoid arriving early for your lesson, in order to avoid cross over with previous lesson. And, please leave promptly once the lesson is completed. If you have questions regarding the player’s progress or something taught during the lesson, please email them to email@example.com and we will forward to the coach.
- Volleyballs will be disinfected after each lesson.
- There will be no group lessons offered at this time, unless the two participants are in the same household.
- The water fountains are not available for use at this time. Please be sure to bring 1-2 bottles of water for use during your lesson as you will not be able to refill your water bottle at RVC.
- Chairs/seating will not be provided. If you would like to have seating, be sure to bring your own.
Once a Private Instruction has been arranged, 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. Failure to do so obligates customer to all lesson and court fees.