In order to help players learn and improve skills, Richmond Volleyball Club is dedicated to offering quality instruction for players 12 and up. Individual and group instruction focus on a variety of skills, including passing, setting, hitting, blocking and serving. With a wealth of coaching experience at all levels, our coaching staff is able to provide instruction in an individual or group setting on all aspects of volleyball.
Instructors who have chosen to give lessons have added their availability to Esoft which will appear as blue blocks on Esoft. If there is not availability posted in Esoft, then there is not an instructor available. Questions about private instruction may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Lessons must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Esoft will not allow for same day reservations.
Please do not book lessons with coaches for the two months leading up to tryouts if the coach may potentially be your child’s coach. In other words, if your child will be playing in the 16’s age group, do not book a lesson with any of the 16’s coaches during that time period. Thank you.
Private Lesson (1 player)
$200 ($25 savings)
$335 ($40 savings)
$660 ($90 savings)
$240 ($30 savings)
$400 ($50 savings)
$790 ($110 savings)
Guidelines for Private Instruction Sessions
All participants must book and pay through Esoft prior to the lesson and complete the CDC health screening survey just before the lesson. No player will be allowed to participate without displaying a “pass” screen. The survey may be found at https://www.cdc.gov/screening/index.html or (easiest method) by scanning this QR code with your phone and displaying it upon entry. If the player is unable to display a “pass” screen, the lesson will be cancelled and no refund will be given. Please support our efforts to keep our participants and staff safe and well by following these guidelines.
- Everyone who enters the building (player or parent) must wear a mask.
- There must be an adult with every participant. This adult must maintain at least a 6-foot distance from the court and the coach.
- Player must use hand sanitizer on hands and forearms before lesson begins and will need to bring own sanitizer. We also recommend that the player sanitize their hands and forearms after the lesson as well.
- Coaches will be required to wear a mask or facial covering and to sanitize their hands and arms as well.
- Please do your best to avoid arriving early for your lesson, in order to avoid cross over with previous lesson. And, please leave promptly once the lesson is completed. If you have questions regarding the player’s progress or something taught during the lesson, please email them to email@example.com and we will forward to the coach.
- Volleyballs will be disinfected after each lesson.
- Only the bottle fillers at the water fountains are available for use at this time. Please be sure to bring a bottle of water for use during your lesson .
- Chairs/seating will not be provided. If you would like to have seating, be sure to bring your own.
Once a Private Instruction has been arranged, 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. Failure to do so obligates customer to all lesson and court fees.