In order to help players learn and improve skills, Richmond Volleyball Club is dedicated to offering quality instruction for players 12 and up. Individual and group instruction focus on a variety of skills, including passing, setting, hitting, blocking and serving. With a wealth of coaching experience at all levels, our coaching staff is able to provide instruction in an individual or group setting on all aspects of volleyball.
Instructors who have chosen to give lessons have added their availability to Esoft which will appear as blue blocks on Esoft. If there is not availability posted in Esoft, then there is not an instructor available. Questions about private instruction may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Lessons must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Esoft will not allow for same day reservations.
Please do not book lessons with coaches for the two months leading up to tryouts if the coach may potentially be your child’s coach. In other words, if your child will be playing in the 16’s age group, do not book a lesson with any of the 16’s coaches during that time period. Thank you.
Private Lesson (1 player)
$200 ($25 savings)
$335 ($40 savings)
$660 ($90 savings)
$240 ($30 savings)
$400 ($50 savings)
$790 ($110 savings)
Guidelines for Private Instruction Sessions
All participants must book and pay through Esoft prior to the lesson.
Player may not attend if experiencing any of the following symptoms – fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
If the player is unable to attend due to illness, the lesson will be rescheduled. No refund will be given. Please support our efforts to keep our participants and staff safe and well by following our guidelines.
- All unvaccinated individuals who enter the building (player or parent) must wear a mask. The player may remove their mask while on the court for the lesson.
- There must be an adult with every participant. This adult must maintain at least a 6-foot distance from the court and the coach.
- Player should use hand sanitizer on hands and forearms before lesson begins. We also recommend that the player sanitize their hands and forearms after the lesson as well.
- If the coach has not been vaccinated, he or she will be required to wear a mask as well.
- Please do your best to avoid arriving early for your lesson, in order to avoid cross over with previous lesson. And, please leave promptly once the lesson is completed. If you have questions regarding the player’s progress or something taught during the lesson, please email them to email@example.com and we will forward to the coach.
- Please be sure to bring a bottle of water for use during your lesson.
Once a Private Instruction has been arranged, 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. Failure to do so obligates customer to all lesson and court fees.