The Richmond Volleyball Club in cooperation with Henrico County Division of Recreation and Parks and Chesterfield County Parks & Recreation is offering a Jumpin’ Juniors kids volleyball program for boys and girls between the ages of 7-14. Jumpin’ Juniors is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment. Our program will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. Offered three times a year, our fall, winter and spring sessions will place all of our athletes on teams for skill instruction and team play.
Winter Session Dates:
Byrdhill: 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24, 3/3
Stonebridge: 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8
Spring 2019 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Registration opens 2/1
- Program Full – registration is now closed. Next Jumpin’ Juniors session will be in the fall, but check out our camps for the summer.
- Spring 2019 Season runs March 15 – May 17
- $199 per person (includes t-shirt uniform and RVC spring membership)
- Lower nets and light weight balls
- Wear athletic clothes/shoes and bring a water bottle
- Volunteer to help coach and your child could play for FREE!
- Financial Assistant Available. For more information CLICK HERE
Everyone should attend the first day of practice. Team assignments are not compiled until registration is closed. We do our very best to have teams and coaches assigned 7 days prior to the first practice. Once teams are complete, coaches will begin notifying players via email of their court assignments for their first practice.
Registration is not accepted without payment. Cancellations after the program has started are not eligible for refunds.
Spring Session Dates:
Stonebridge: 3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/12, 4/26, 5/3. 5,10, 5/17