The Richmond Volleyball Club in cooperation with Henrico County Division of Recreation and Parks and Chesterfield County Parks & Recreation is offering a Jumpin’ Juniors kids volleyball program for boys and girls between the ages of 7-14. Jumpin’ Juniors is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment. Our program will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. Offered three times a year, our fall, winter and spring sessions will place all of our athletes on teams for skill instruction and team play.
Fall 2019 Jumpin Juniors Kids Volleyball
- Registration open June 3, 2019
- Cost: $225
- Season will run September 7 – November 16 (10 sessions)
- 3 time slots to choose from:
- Tuesdays at RVC Stonebridge from 6-7:30 PM (200 Karl Linn Dr, North Chesterfield, VA 23225)
- Sundays at RVC Byrdhill from either 1-2:30 PM or 3-4:30 PM (2921 Byrdhill Rd, Henrico, VA 23228)
- No try-outs: players placed on teams based on age
- RVC Fall seasonal membership included
- Financial assistance available – CLICK HERE to learn more
- Each team is run by a parent volunteer with an RVC master coach leading practices and drills.
- Volunteer coaches needed – no experience necessary. If selected to coach, child’s registration will be refunded after the season starts. (If interested, fill out the volunteer form when registering your player)
- Tuesdays at Stonebridge: Sep 10, 17, 24, Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 12
- Sundays at Byrdhill: Sep 8, 15, 22, 29, Oct 6, 13, 20, Nov 3, 10, 17 (No session Oct 27)
Everyone should attend the first day of practice. Team assignments are not compiled until registration is closed. We do our very best to have teams and coaches assigned 7 days prior to the first practice. Once teams are complete, coaches will begin notifying players via email of their court assignments for their first practice.
Registration is not accepted without payment. Cancellations after the program has started are not eligible for refunds.