The Richmond Volleyball Club is offering a Jumpin’ Juniors kids volleyball program for boys and girls between the ages of 7-14. Jumpin’ Juniors is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and encouraging environment. Our program will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. Offered three times a year, our fall, winter, and spring sessions will place all of our athletes on teams for skill instruction and team play.
Winter 2021 Jumpin’ Juniors Kids Volleyball
8 WEEKS – $225 | AGES 7-14
Fridays AT STONEBRIDGE | SUNDAYS AT BYRDHILL
- Registration is open until the program is filled, or January 15, 2021 – whatever comes first
- Cost: $225
- The season will run January 22 – March 14 (8 sessions)
- 3 time slots to choose from:
- Fridays at RVC Stonebridge from 5:30-7:00 PM (200 Karl Linn Dr, North Chesterfield, VA 23225)
- Sundays at RVC Byrdhill from 12:30-2:00 PM (2921 Byrdhill Rd, Henrico, VA 23228)
- Sundays at RVC Byrdhill from 2:30-4:00 PM (2921 Byrdhill Rd, Henrico, VA 23228)
- No try-outs: players placed on teams based on age
- Financial assistance available – CLICK HERE to learn more
- Each team is run by a parent volunteer with an RVC master coach leading practices and drills.
- Volunteer coaches needed – no experience necessary. If selected to coach, the child’s registration will be refunded after the season starts. (If interested, fill out the volunteer form when registering your player)
During each session, the Master Coach teaches a new skill or aspect of the game to the players as a large group. After some instruction and demonstrations, teams split up onto their own courts with their parent volunteer Team Coach to practice what they have just learned! Instruction includes learning skills such as passing, setting, hitting, serving, and court rotation. Throughout the season teams will also have the chance to play each other in games to help improve their skills even more.
- Fridays at Stonebridge: January 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12
- Sundays at Byrdhill: January 24, 31, February 7, 14, 21, 28, March 7, 14
Team assignments are not compiled until registration is closed. We do our very best to have teams and coaches assigned 7 days prior to the first practice. Once teams are complete, you will receive an email from Blue Sombrero letting you know your team and court assignments.
Registration is not accepted without payment. Cancellations, after the program has started, are not eligible for refunds.
Need Help Registering?
The PDF document below will give you step by step instructions on how to create a profile on Sports Connect (formerly named Blue Sombrero) and register for Jumpin’ Juniors.Directions for Registering
Note: This system is for junior developmental programs only and will not be used for the 2020-2021 Junior Travel Season. Registration for Travel will be the same as last year.