The Richmond Volleyball Club in cooperation with Henrico County Division of Recreation and Parks and Chesterfield County Parks & Recreation is offering a Jumpin’ Juniors program for boys and girls between the ages of 7-14. Jumpin’ Juniors is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment. Our program will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. Offered three times a year, our fall, winter and spring sessions will place all of our athletes on teams for skill instruction and team play.
Everyone should attend the first day of practice. Team assignments are not compiled until registration is closed. We do our very best to have teams and coaches assigned 7 days prior to the first practice. Once teams are complete, coaches will begin notifying players via email of their court assignments for their first practice.
Fall 2018 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Registration has closed for the fall 2018 season
- Fall 2018 Season Schedule: September 9th – November 4th
- $199 per person (includes t-shirt uniform, RVC Fall membership)
- Games and practices on Sundays
- Teams practice either 12:00 – 2:00 pm or 2:30 – 4:30pm. You choose your time!
- Choose your location: Byrdhill or Stonebridge. Both are RVC locations and both are awesome!
- Lower nets and lightweight volleyballs
- Wear athletic clothes/shoes and bring a water bottle
- T-Shirt uniform included in the cost
- Volunteer to coach and your child can play for FREE!!!