The Richmond Volleyball Club in cooperation with Henrico County Division of Recreation and Parks and Chesterfield County Parks & Recreation is offering a Jumpin’ Juniors program for boys and girls between the ages of 7-14. Jumpin’ Juniors is designed to offer athletes who desire to play volleyball a fun and competitive environment. Our program will focus on development and team concepts as opposed to winning. Offered three times a year, our fall, winter and spring sessions will place all of our athletes on teams for skill instruction and team play.
Everyone should attend the first day of practice. Team assignments are not compiled until registration is closed. We do our very best to have teams and coaches assigned 7 days prior to the first practice. Once teams are complete, coaches will begin notifying players via email of their court assignments for their first practice.
Winter 2019 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Registration opens 11/1
- Register ONLINE (below) or Download a FORM
- Winter 2019 Season runs January – March
- $199 per person (includes t-shirt uniform, RVC Winter membership)
- Lower nets and light weight balls
- Wear athletic clothes/shoes and bring a water bottle
- Volunteer to help coach and your child could play for FREE!