Itsy Bitsy Spikers – Volleyball for Preschoolers
It’s never to early for your preschooler to learn something new, and volleyball is no exception! Introduce your preschooler to this fun, team focused sport through our Itsy Bitsy Spikers program. Kids ages 4-6 develop motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and improve listening skills, in addition to learning the core concepts of volleyball in a fun and encouraging environment.
Summer 2020 Sessions
This summer we are offering 3 different Itsy Bitsy Spikers volleyball sessions at our Byrdhill Gym (Henrico). These sessions are the perfect activity to keep your preschooler busy and active this summer. Choose between June 22-24, July 20-22, and August 3-5 or sign up for all three! Focus will be on developing motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and improving listening skills, in addition to learning the core concepts of volleyball in a fun and encouraging environment.
- For preschoolers ages 4-6
- 3 day camps held Monday-Wednesday from 9:30-11:30 AM
- Choose between June 22-24, July 20-22, and August 3-5 or sign up for all three!
- Players should pack a snack for a snack break
- Sessions held at RVC Byrdhill Gym (2921 Byrdhill Rd, Henrico, VA 23228)
- Players should wear normal athletic clothes and shoes. Knee pads are not necessary.
- Players will receive a camp t-shirt
- Cost $70 per session
Registration is not accepted without payment. Cancellations after the program has started are not eligible for refunds.
Our summer camp registrations have been temporarily closed. At this time, we do plan on holding camps this summer, but we are working diligently to develop safety procedures that will likely include lowering camper ratios on the court and in the building. This in turn will lower our registration limits. Thank you for your patience as we work to ensure the best camp experience for you and your camper.