Spikes on the Green
Richmond Volleyball Club is proud to host this annual golf event at The Crossings Golf Club on June 3, 2017.
RVC’s Spikes on the Green is your opportunity to support the promotion of volleyball to the youth of today. Net proceeds from this event are contributed to RVC’s Roger Robinson Fund. Established in 2005, the fund honors the wishes of RVC’s first board president and founding member. Roger’s hope and RVC’s vision is to provide assistance to the youth in our community, who due to financial hardship, are not able to participate in the sport of volleyball. Thank YOU for your generous support of RVC and the Roger Robison Fund.
- Check in at 11 am.
- The Crossings Golf Course: 800 Virginia Center Parkway in Glen Allen.
- Lunch provided at 11:30 am.
- Range balls at noon.
- Snacks, beverages and gift bags for 4 players.
- Dinner provided.
- Shotgun start at 1:00 pm.
- 4 Member Captain’s Choice
- Contest holes with prizes.
- Proper attire required. No t-shirts, demim, or cut-offs.
- Golf shoes must be spikeless.
- Prizes for winners including golf pro shop certificates, golf merchandise, gift cards from Dick’s Sporting Goods and much more!
- Cost is $400 per team ($100 per player).
- You may register online with a credit card.
- You may register using this form and faxing (to 804.358.1018) or mailing form and payment to Richmond Volleyball Club.
- Register early. Space is limited.
- Registrations are not accepted without payment. Payments are processed upon receipt. Late cancellations are not eligible for refunds.
A complete listing of sponsorship benefits and opportunities. To purchase or inquiry about sponsorship opportunities, contact us at Marketing@RVC.net
Marketing opportunity for Non-Golfing Companies
Product Branding through Contest Promotion
Recognition for Corporate Teams of 4
|Inclusion in RVC Business Directory||All Hole Sponsor benefits plus:||All Hole Sponsor benefits plus:|
|Recognition at awards ceremony||One additional hole sign||One additional hole sign|
|Item in player giveaway bag||Branded contest promotions prior to and during tournament||18 holes with cart, range balls and range time, lunch, dinner, snacks, beverages and gift bags for 4 players|
|One hole sign|