Starter League Adult Volleyball
Starter League is a great place for beginners if you are have little to no experience in volleyball and want to learn to play in a fun and social setting! Players learn to pass, hit, set and serve, in addition to the basic rules of the game, rotating, and scoring. This six week program lead by a RVC coach starts each week with instruction on a new skill. After practicing, players dive into a game format so that they can test out their new skills. At the end of the six weeks beginners will have all the basic skills needed to play and feel comfortable on the court ready to dive into our C Level Adult Leagues.
Not a beginner, but still looking for a league with the same flexibility? Try Drop-In League
Starter League Details
- Cost is $50
- 6 week season + Adult League Finals Night Appearance
- No set teams – players mix up every week to form new teams
- Includes seasonal membership
Join Stater League at either our Byrdhill Gym (Henrico) or our Stonebridge Gym (North Chesterfield).
Upcoming 2019 Sessions
- Stonebridge (N Chesterfield): Monday nights, April 22 -June 3 from 7-8:30pm
- Byrdhill (Henrico): Friday nights, April 26 – June 7 from 7-8:30pm
- Stonebridge (N Chesterfield): Monday nights July 22 – August 26 from 7-8:30pm
- Byrdhill (Henrico): Friday nights July 26 – September 6 from 7-8:30pm
- Stonebridge (N Chesterfield): Monday nights October 14 – November 18 from 7-8:30pm
- Byrdhill (Henrico): Friday nights October 18 – November 22 from 7-8:30pm