Starter League Adult Volleyball
Starter League is a great place for those new to RVC looking for a social, non-competitive environment to start playing volleyball. This six week program lead by a RVC coach starts each week with instruction on a new skill. After practicing, players are divided up into teams for games and spend the rest of the session having fun out on the court. The RVC coach also takes time to teach players more about RVC and how to get involved with our indoor adult league. At the end of the six weeks players are encouraged to form a team with their fellow Starter League friends and dive into our C Level Adult Leagues.
Looking for a league with more competition but the same flexibility? Try Drop-In League
I just wanted to say thank you for the coaching and helping me improve my skills as a player. I had such a blast these past six weeks! I’ve met all of those amazing people and played my heart out. It was honestly the best part of my week.”
– Catherine C.
Register for the Summer Starter League
Friday nights 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Byrdhill Gym (Henrico)
July 26 – September 6
(no play on August 30)
Monday nights 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Stonebridge Gym (N. Chesterfield)
July 22 – August 26
Starter League Summer Session Details
- Cost is $75
- 6 week season
- Fun and social environment
- No official roster or teams
- RVC coach starts each week with instruction on a new skill
- Includes Tournament Night competition
- Includes 60+ hours of other play opportunities!
- Seasonal membership June 20 – September 20 ($50 value)
- Member only Open Gym Monday – Friday 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM at Byrdhill Gym
- Free entry to 5 SNAPs at Stonebridge Gym ($50 value)
Join Stater League at either our Byrdhill Gym (Henrico) or our Stonebridge Gym (North Chesterfield).
Upcoming 2019 Sessions
- Stonebridge (N Chesterfield): Monday nights October 14 – November 18 from 7-8:30pm
- Byrdhill (Henrico): Friday nights October 18 – November 22 from 7-8:30pm