Adult Volleyball Drop-In League
Richmond Volleyball Club’s Drop-in League is an adult volleyball program for anyone who wants to play without forming a team, having a team captain, or requiring a roster! In other words, it is a more structured open gym where you can come and play in a fun and social environment. There will be 3 courts available based loosely on level of play – beginner, intermediate, and advanced – and staff available to help you find the court most suited for your skill level. Drop-in League is for the adult volleyball player who already knows how to play. However if you are a beginner who would like to learn how to play, try our Starter League.
As an adult volleyball program, Drop-in League is a great way to meet people, learn more about the Richmond Volleyball Club (RVC) and our culture, and enjoy another night of play. As the most flexible league offered, you choose how many and which weeks you want to participate in and how long you want to play!
Fall Drop-in League Details
Season runs from Sundays, September 25 – December 4, 2022
- No play 10/30, 11/27
- Play is on Sunday nights at the Byrdhill Gym from 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM (new time)
- No official roster or teams – teams formed based on who shows up that night
- Staff will assist with organizing courts according to playing ability while teams keep their own scores (no referee)
- Assistance with joining our more structured adult volleyball leagues that happen four times a year
- 1 night pass is $10 (No refunds. Fee can be transfered to another night of play)
With restrictions easing we no longer have a capacity for this program. You can either register in advance and pay ahead of time or you can “Drop-in” and pay at the door.