Adult Volleyball Drop-In League
Richmond Volleyball Club’s Drop-in League is an adult volleyball program for anyone who wants to play without forming a team, having a team captain, or requiring a roster! In other words, it is a more structured open gym where you can come and play in a fun and social environment. There will be 3 courts available based loosely on level of play – beginner, intermediate, and advanced – and staff available to help you find the court most suited for your skill level. Drop-in League is for the adult volleyball player who already knows how to play. However if you are a beginner who would like to learn how to play, try our Starter League.
As an adult volleyball program, Drop-in League is a great way to meet people, learn more about the Richmond Volleyball Club (RVC) and our culture, and enjoy another night of play. As the most flexible league offered, you choose how many and which weeks you want to participate in and how long you want to play!
Drop-in League Details
- Mask required to be worn while playing**
- Season runs from Sundays, January 3 – March 14, 2021
- No play 1/17 & 2/7
- Play is on Sunday nights at the Byrdhill Gym from 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- No official roster or teams – teams formed based on who shows up that night
- Staff will assist with organizing courts according to playing ability while teams keep their own scores (no referee)
- Assistance with joining our more structured adult volleyball leagues that happen four times a year
- 1 night pass is $10
**Subject to change
Limited space available! Register early to reserve your spot in this adult volleyball Drop-in League. In addition, you must accept the Terms and Conditions of the Waiver and Release from Liability in order to complete your registration. For more information about the Drop-in League or our other adult volleyball programs, please contact email@example.com.