Adult Indoor Leagues
Our largest adult program boasts over 1800 players and offers a competitive 10-week season four times a year (January, March, June, September) for men, women, and co-ed teams. With six different levels of play on Sunday-Friday nights there are opportunities for everyone to get involved.
Club membership is required to participate in our Adult Leagues. A yearly membership (running September to September) costs $90 and Seasonal Memberships can cost between $60-75. Membership at RVC also includes:
- Member exclusive open gym at your Byrdhill Facility Monday-Friday from 5:00-5:45 pm.
- Free entry to SNAP events ($10 entry fee for non-members)
- Access to club weight room (located through door and down steps at court 9/11).
- Reduced registration for events such as skills clinics and drop-in league
- Best value! Full Year Membership (September 20 – September 20 of following year) $90
- Note: Registering in the Winter for the remainder of the membership year (winter, spring, summer) does not receive a prorated rate and is still $90
- Seasonal Membership $60
- Winter – December 20 – March 20
- Spring – March 20 – June 20
- Summer – June 20 – September 20
- Fall – September 20 – December 20
- Partial Year Membership (Includes Spring and Summer seasons) $75
In additional to an RVC membership, there is also a team fee. Team fees are assigned to players by the team captain and typically cost a player between $50-$80 for the season. Your cost is usually dependent on the number of players on your team roster that team fee is being divided between.
Levels of Play
With some many different levels of experience, skills, and abilities, it can be difficult to figure out what league would be the best. Below is a general description of what a player looks like at each level.
Joining A Team
If you don’t already have a team to join, it’s best to sign up as a Free Agent so that team captains can connect with you. You can also check the list of teams looking for players and connect with a team captain that way. You do not need to have a membership to list yourself as a free agent and can wait until after a team has added you to their roster to join.
If you are unable to find a team for the upcoming season, another option is to join our Starter League where you can learn more about RVC culture and our Adult League and meet new people to hopefully form a team for next season. Or Drop-In League is a pay as you play league on Sunday nights for individuals as well.
Not only do we want to foster an atmosphere for friendly competition and athleticism, but also a place where people can be social and connect with each other in a fun, welcoming environment.
The cafe offers over 10 different beers on tap, along with great food options such as pizza, burgers, sandwiches, and wings. Drink specials happen almost nightly, and players love to stick around before and after their matches to hang out, enjoy our patio space where dogs are welcome in the summer and where firepits are set up when it gets cold out, or our game room which offers darts, foosball, air hockey, giant jenga, and more.