Adult Sand League
Sand in the City
Richmond Volleyball Club is proud to host this 6 week spring league. Get your toes in the sand with this Coed Sand League.
2018 SPRING SCHEDULE
- League begins on Sunday, March 25th for Co-ed 6’s & 4’s (Quads) schedule below
- Co-ed 4’s (Quads) and 2’s (Doubles) begin Tuesday, March 27th – schedule below
- Co-ed 6’s need to have 3 males and 3 females and can add up to 4 additional people as subs.
- Co-ed Quads need to have 2 men and 2 women and can add up to 2 additional as subs.
- Doubles consist of a man and a women only.
- Two matches per night/day
- All events will be held at Glover Park.
- Cost: 6 person team: $250
- Cost: 4 person team: $200
- Cost – 2 person team $100
- Outdoor Quad rules
- Players do not have to have a current RVC membership to play, and a RVC Summer Membership is not included with this registration.
Sunday’s: 6’s & Quads – Start time 2:00pm
- March 25th
- April 8th
- April 15th
- April 22nd
- April 29th
- May 6th
- May 20th – Tournament
Tuesday’s: Quad’s & Doubles – Start time 6:00pm
- March 27th
- April 10th
- April 17th
- April 24th
- May 1st
- May 8th
- May 12th (Saturday) Tournament